Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Tax Man Cometh

Well, at least in our house he comes in early February. And this year, besides paying for all the credit cards we swore we wouldn't run up last year, Ed and I going on a cruise of the Eastern Carribean. My sister and her other half and about 10 other gay couples are going to turn the Celebrity Millenium upside down. More them -- them being the 10 other couples -- than us for sure.

Still trying to get the hang of this blog stuff. It does seem like a pretty good way to pass the time. And it does help me vent a little. The Bears loss in the Super Bowl still has me a little steamed. And there's one guy at work -- a real ass -- who has done nothing but moan and groan about the Bears all season. Of course, he's a Saints fan, and still thinks the Saints are the better team. Hello!!!???? Did you see the NFC Championship Game? 39-14? I told him he reminded me of a Redskins fan and nearly went ballistic. Oh well. Some people ...

So is it really going to snow tonight? I guess we'll see. Supposed to get about an inch or two. It's only 20 degrees, so it's going to be a dry snow. My thing is, if it's going to be cold outside, why not have a foot of snow on the ground? I'm so in the minority on that one.

Only 54 days, 22 hours, 45 minutes until baseball's Opening Day. It can't/won't come soon enough.

No comments: