Friday, February 16, 2007

Cruisin'

Three weeks from Sunday we'll be flying to Fort Lauderdale to board the Celebrity Millenium on a 7-night Eastern Carribean cruise.

Ed and I are going with my sister Cheryl and her other half Val -- and maybe as many as 10 other gay couples, some of which I know from playing softball. Cheryl and Val have never cruised before, but I know they are going to have a great time. For Ed and I, it will be our third cruise -- our first two were on Carnival.

We'll be stopping in Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; and Nassau, Bahamas.

Can't wait, especially considering the weather we're having on the East Coast right. It's 29 in D.C., which I suppose is a heat wave in some parts of the country. And my nephew, Josh, is coming from Little Rock to watch the dogs. That'll save us a couple hundred dollars taking the dogs to the kennel, not to mention the dogs will be much happier at home.

The picture above is Ed with Ronald McDonald in St. Maarten on our last cruise. Does't he look butch in all his Nationals attire?

But seriously -- is there anyplace in the world that doesn't have the Golden Arches?

No comments: