Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Here I sit all broken hearted ...

That sign is me and everybody who comes near me lately. A couple of months ago I switched from Metamucil to FiberSure (I was taking Metamucil for a medical condition from the '90s, and it's also good for bringing down cholesterol). It's nice not having to shovel a spoonful of orange-flavored sugar that tastes like bad Tang down your throat. And the FiberSure is tasteless, which makes it good for morning coffee. Even Ed decided to get healthy with a little bit of fiber each day.

Well, they don't tell you about the one side effect, which is unbelievable gas. Not smelly (thank God), but long, noisy farts that would knock anybody over who happened to be standing close. Lasts about 3-4 hours, then all is well again. Ask Ed. He'll tell you the same thing. Thank God I'm the early guy at work today and can sit here and fart in peace ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely...
thank you for dragging me down into your wind tunnel