Thursday, February 8, 2007

I can't wait for Amazing Race 11

http://www.tvgasm.com/audio/amazing_race_theme.mp3

Amazing Race All-Stars is only 10 days away. It is absolutely the best show on TV today. And the link above is to the best TV theme song today. Ed and I have entered Amazing Race three times; I also entered with my sister. But alas, there'll be no race for us. I just hope Rob and Amber DON'T win. Do not like Rob at all. And I can't believe there are no hippies. Oh well.

Ed and I will be doing the Urban Dare in D.C. in April. It's kind of like a mini-Amazing Race. We did the Urban Challenge a couple of times a few years ago, but it seems to have gone the way of the dinosaurs. Check it out at http://www.urbandare.com./

Don't forget Survivor: Fiji begins tonight. Between The Apprentice: L.A., Grease: You're the One That I Want, Desperate Housewives, House, American Idol and thank God, the return of Lost, I'll be parked in front of the TV for days (or my case, late nights). So much TV, so little time ...

No comments: