Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Amazing Race All-Stars

Finally caught up on the two episodes I missed while on the cruise. And Rob & Amber are gone. Oh darn.

I actually found out about their demise at the Fort Lauderdale airport on Sunday on the way home. Picked up the weekend USA TODAY and there it was. Dammit! I didn't want to know. But I watched it anyway. It was fun seeing Rob being stupid. He lost on a spelling error -- and this after saying "I hope this isn't a spelling thing." Dumb.

And while I'm not a big fan of Myrna and Chmyrna, I was actually glad to seem them beat Rob & Amber to the finish line first, then make the pit stop first in this past Sunday night's episode.

It was the first non-elimination episode and came at a perfect time for Uchenna and Joyce, who are now marked for elimination next week.

As for Eric and Danielle, I hope these two homophobes are the next to be eliminated. While I'm not particularly happy with Team Guido, they haven't deserved the treatment they have gotten from E&D.

Maybe E&D get their commupance next week. In previews they are pulled off a plane and left behind, with Danielle screaming "I don't want to do this anymore!"

I'm still cheering for Danny & Oswald. If they can keep their sh*t together, I think they are the favorites.

Only seven teams left. It's getting good.

Oswald and Danny photo courtesy CBS

No comments: