Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Poop patrol ... and today's gratuitous anti-Packers pix

*The weather has been so heinous lately -- either it's snowing, sleeting, raining, it's foggy -- that I haven't been able to get out in the yard and clean up after the dogs. Needless to say, with the sun shining today, I should probably get my butt out there and get some work done, especially with snow in the forecast again.

Update: Holy crap that was a lot of poop!

*Please enjoy today's gratuitous anti-Packers photo at left. Really? This Packers fan is in need of severe intervention. The next thing you know their fans will be putting cheese on their heads. Wait, what?

*With all this talk about the Bears-Packers game Sunday, I've neglected/ignored the other game Sunday between the Jets and Steelers. It's no contest who I'm rooting for -- Jets by a long shot. Especially since I live with somebody who was raised on Long Island (Ed). His brother Chris is a huge Jets fan. And I just really hate the Steelers. A Jets-Bears Super Bowl would make a lot of people happy, including Fox, which would broadcast the game with two of the biggest markets in the USA.

*Gotta get that motivation for a P90X workout today. No weight training, so I'll pick something else -- I'll probably do Cardio X again, but Plyo and Kenpo are possibilities too. I'm in Round 3, Week 2 and can tell a difference again already. And softball is right around the corner.

No comments: