Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside ...

... And I'm of the opinion that if it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow on the ground. We missed another big blizzard this week dammit. Last year at this time we had about 10 inches on the ground and another 30 were on the way over Super Bowl weekend. The picture shows our windmill in the backyard last year.

Oh for those days. Oh well.

Watching The Steve Wilkos Show before my workout. Wait, what? I know. But it's fun watching a train wreck, and you can only watch so much ESPN before it starts getting old.

Feeling pretty good today, but my nephew Josh? Not so much. Up all morning praying to the porcelain gods. The flu is going around, and I'm afraid he's got it. I'm glad I got my shot.

Back to the train wreck, then time to Bring It.

No comments: