Saturday, March 8, 2008

I must be a die-hard Cubs fan

Well, I finally did it. Got my fourth tattoo. It should have been my first. Well, maybe second.

I got a Chicago Cubs tattoo today on the outside of my left leg, adding to my dalmatian, my seagulls and my softball bats/number. I've been talking about doing it for a long time, and wanted to do it and have it rarin' to go when the Cubs play the Nationals here in D.C. next month.

Josh is talking about getting one too. They are addictive -- I swore I'd never get another one after the dalmatian on my right ankle.

Oh well. I'm already planning my next one. Since I have some Cherokee blood (research indicates the Blackhawks name likely came from Sauk Indian chief Makataimeshekiakiak, who is believed to have been born in 1767 near Rock Island, Ill.), I'll do a Chicago Blackhawks logo.

Can't wait. Well, maybe I can.

No comments: