Monday, April 30, 2007

Amazing Race All-Stars

Go Charla and Mirna!

I can't believe I'm saying that but since Danny and Oswald were eliminated Sunday night, that's who I want to win out of the final three. I can't stand Mirna, but boy has Charla grown on me. So to speak.

My second choice is Eric and Danielle, but only because they've been "Yielded" twice and fought back from the brink several times.

The Beauty Queens? Oy vay. No way.

In Sunday's penultimate episode, Karma continued to bite Danny and Oswald in the ass. They just couldn't ever get a step ahead. They were close in Guam, but Oswald had trouble with the Roadblock, and with the 30-minute penalty they suffered for being last in last week's episode, it was just too much to overcome.

So now we're down to the final three. If you had asked me when the show started who I thought would be the final three I'd have said Rob & Amber, Danny & Oswald and probably Uchenna and Joyce, with the Guidos close behind.

Boy was I wrong. Which means I should probably cheer for the BQ's this week.

Charla and Mirna photo courtesy CBS

No comments: