Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Big Brother 8

I just love this show. After The Amazing Race, I think it's my favorite reality TV show.

Gay boy Dustin won HOH this week and nominated Jen and Kail for eviction. Kail thinks she's a pawn, but the house really wants her out. So do I. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to like Jen, who is playing a good game. She's a blonde with black hair, but she knows how to play.

I have a couple -- well, maybe a few -- favorites who I hope stick around for a while. Evil Dick is hilarious. When he walked into the bathroom last week and farted I thought I was going to lose it. Eric -- America's Player -- is just cute as a button, and boy does he know how to take this America's Player thing and run with it. He voted to evict Kail last week when Mike left the house, leaving everybody to think Jen was the other vote in a 7-2 loss for Mike. And Dustin is definitely getting his revenge on Joe, who's long gone. But like I said last week -- he made his bed when the show started by throwing all those accusations his ex, and now he's sleeping in it.

And then there's Nick. When he smiles, I melt. He's a big boy with a great body. But he's much too big for me, being an ex-football player and all. But he, too, knows how to work it, and work it well he does.

I guess that means I'd make an exception. You bet.

More updates as the summer rolls along...

Dustin photo courtesy CBS

No comments: