Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big Brother 10

So far, so good.

This season, they've gone back to their roots and it shows. I just think it's more fun when nobody knows anybody.

Muscle boy Jessie and Renny survived the first week's nominations, watching too-big-for-his britches Brian go walking out the door. Now Jessie is Head of Household, and he nominated Brian's BFF Dan and gay boy rodeo star Steven. Personally, I hope it's Dan that leaves this week. It's all going to come down to the Power of Veto competition tonight, followed by the eviction tomorrow.

All the boys this season are cute -- I just don't think the elevators go to the top floor.

And remember what I said about Renny. She's so annoying, and she, too, survived the opening week nominations. Mark my words, she's going to be there until the end. You have to have somebody you love to hate, right? Well, she's it.

Thank God for Showtime. I can get my Big Brother fix on Big Brother After Dark, which is on every night on Showtime2 from midnight-3 a.m. ET.

Steven photo courtesy CBS

No comments: