Friday, September 12, 2008

Dan and Memphis

So Big Brother is down to the final two, Dan and Memphis. Not that I told you so, but I told you so. Dan won the final Head of Household competition and voted out 75-year-old Jerry, who had quite the run.

I would vote Dan the winner because he's been playing the GAME since day 1. (Take note of my previous post.) But I think most of the jury will vote for Memphis because most of them aren't as bitter about Memphis as they are about Dan.

Memphis makes it to the final without ever winning HOH, while Dan won it three times. That would suck to make it that far with absolutely no news at all from home.

But hey, he could win $500,000. I'd take that any day.

The season finale is Tuesday, which would suck if Survivor and The Amazing Race weren't right around the corner.

Memphis photo courtesy CBS

No comments: