Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Amazing Race 13

Kind of like the kid in the Disney commercial: "I'm too excited to sleep."

That's how I feel about the season premiere of the 13th installment of The Amazing Race, set for Sept. 28.

To me, this is the best show on television. You get to see the raw emotions of people racing around the world trying to win $1 million. Ed and I entered four times, with no success. I also entered one time with my sister Cheryl, but again we were spurned. I would do just about anything to get on this show, so if you are reading/listening CBS, I'm your guy.

The cast looks like the usual assortment of crazies (you have to be a little crazy to do this show I think). But the couple that looks like it will provide the most entertainment are the 60-year-old hippies, Anita and Arthur.

I can't wait. For a preview of this season's contestants/cast, click here.

Anita and Arthur photo courtesy CBS

No comments: