Thursday, April 3, 2008

Big Survivor Brother Idol

My perspective on the week in Reality Television:

*Well, Joshuah is gone from the Big Brother house, but our favorite gay housemate went out with class, unlike some people who have left. But how Sheila keeps slipping by without getting nominated is beyond me. She is so two-faced -- just ask James. And will somebody please tell Natalie to just not talk? Ever?

*Is it just me or are the guys SOOO much better than the girls this year on American Idol? David Archuleta, David Cook and Michael Johns are head and shoulders above anything the girls have to offer, though I do like Carly Smithson. Bye, bye Ramiele.

*After a week off, Survivor returns tonight. And it looks as if the injuries continue, if you believe the previews. Seems to me this season of Survivor, while a good one, has a bunch of wimps playing the game (not counting the injured players of course). Maybe it's just me.

Til next week ...

Joshuah photo courtesy CBS

No comments: