Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Big Brother 8

Tonight's episode is going to be very interesting. America's Player, Eric, is screwed if somebody wins the Power of Veto, because pretty much everybody has him figured out now as the one who voted against the wishes of everybody else the past two weeks.

But it's not his fault. Blame the plane that flew over the house during the Head of Household competition last week with a sign that said "Amber and Eric are liars."

Hopefully, he'll stay, and Jen will finally get the boot. I know I said last week that I was starting to like her, but she's just a mean, spiteful person. I was really glad when Danielle won Head of Household and put her and Kail back on the block.

The guy I really feel sorry for is Nick, who was booted last week. He really got hosed because everybody believed he was the one who cast the votes. He tried to tell everybody he wasn't the one, but nobody would listen.

And one last thing -- if Amber doesn't turn off the faucet, I'm going to puke.

No comments: